I'm looking for a seo-digital marketing business partner

If you've any trouble or confusion regarding on starting a new business then, share your thought here in Business StartUp Category.
Cadmus

Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:33 am

As title says.

I own a licensed publishing services firm and publishing company. Its been a hobby but I want to expand it. VegasPulsePublishing.com - We just set up the site, put some content, and left it. We're not SEO or marketing experts but are aces in our services.

I am planning on redoing the site on the platform Shopify and adding more content to it such as competitive price estimates of our services and pictures. I will also be opening up retail e-commerce stores in the future.

I'm looking for a contractual, long-term partnership with someone well-versed with digital marketing and SEO who can keep it up-to-date and generate traffic and clients while we focus on fulfilling services and working with the clients.

Send me a message with details and experience. Thank you.

powerpath

Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:40 pm

Cadmus wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:33 am
As title says.

I own a licensed publishing services firm and publishing company. Its been a hobby but I want to expand it. VegasPulsePublishing.com - We just set up the site, put some content, and left it. We're not SEO or marketing experts but are aces in our services.

I am planning on redoing the site on the platform Shopify and adding more content to it such as competitive price estimates of our services and pictures. I will also be opening up retail e-commerce stores in the future.

I'm looking for a contractual, long-term partnership with someone well-versed with digital marketing and SEO who can keep it up-to-date and generate traffic and clients while we focus on fulfilling services and working with the clients.

Send me a message with details and experience. Thank you.
Set you an email through the sites emailing and message system, please view it and reply, it is quite good and contains a lot of info. :D

powerpath

Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:39 pm

Sent you an email through the site. Please reply to it, contains some good info.

• Information