Do you've business Question's? Then Ask Now

A to Z business talk discussions goes here. If you want to grow your business circle then, this is great place.
ADMIN
Site Admin

Sun May 14, 2017 7:23 am

Hello friends,

Welcome to Young Entrepreneurs Forum

If you've any issue or questions for starting any small business then, Here you can ask your questions.

Adi

Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:00 am

Hi Admin,

Thanks a lot for doing this. I am planning to start Computer Coaching institute in Hyderabad.
I am very new to this field means I don't know what are steps to start this.
1. How to register and where to register this. Is it mandatory to register this?
2. Or can I go for Franchise instead of all this. Which one is the good one?
Please provide complete information to start a Computer Coaching Institute .

Thanks,
Adi

ADMIN
Site Admin

Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:20 am

Adi wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:00 am
Hi Admin,

Thanks a lot for doing this. I am planning to start Computer Coaching institute in Hyderabad.
I am very new to this field means I don't know what are steps to start this.
1. How to register and where to register this. Is it mandatory to register this?
2. Or can I go for Franchise instead of all this. Which one is the good one?
Please provide complete information to start a Computer Coaching Institute .

Thanks,
Adi
It's simple to register your business as coaching institute. Just find the place where you are going to coach your students. Register your business as a single person company and start your business. Yes, you need to create aadhar card, pan card, bank account on your coaching institute name. So, you can pay your taxes legally on your earnings.

Well, I suggest you to find the best dalal or company registration service providers who can help you to register your self owner company. They will charge you around 1500 for those process fee, other charges will be gov registration charges. But, you can save your lot of time by hiring company registering service providers.

If you've skills and staff for teaching computers then, i suggest you to start with any popular franchise and then, divert your all students in your own branded new coaching institute with your respective name. So, indirectly you are using the popularity of franchise to divert new students to your own institute. I hope you understood. Well, if you've any questions then, feel free to ask....

sanath27985

Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:22 am

I am sanath from India planning to start up my own t shirt printing business. I could see there are many ways of t shirt printing and I am not sure which one i should go for. If I opt for screen printing then I will have to depend on the person who is experienced on color mixing and matching of dyes and if i go for DTG printing then the printer cost itself is higher than my budget and with heat transfer papers I feel its not that stable and durable when compare to screen printing.I want to give the best printing and quality t shirt to my customers.Kindly advice me on this.Thanks in advance

• Information