Best T Shirt Printing Machine for T Shirt Business

If you've any trouble or confusion regarding on starting a new business then, share your thought here in Business StartUp Category.
ADMIN
Site Admin

Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:32 am

Also this video helps you a lot if you are new to start a small business with low financial support.

GAELLE AICHIA

Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:03 pm

OMG.Thanks very much. am happy i found this website.i am going to invite friends to follow this website

ADMIN
Site Admin

Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:13 pm

GAELLE AICHIA wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:03 pm
OMG.Thanks very much. am happy i found this website.i am going to invite friends to follow this website
Yeah do this ... We love to make a big community of young entrepreneurs at this forum. Our first target is to find 500 active young entrepreneurs in these 6 months.

ajju

Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:11 pm

I'm a student
I have good design skills
I want to start with business ,so I thought of t-shirt printing business.
Can you help me what should I buy to start my business smoothly
i.e which machine

And what legal things should I do before starting business

ADMIN
Site Admin

Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:27 pm

ajju wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:11 pm
I'm a student
I have good design skills
I want to start with business ,so I thought of t-shirt printing business.
Can you help me what should I buy to start my business smoothly
i.e which machine

And what legal things should I do before starting business
U can use this machine at starting stage. http://amzn.to/2mas7fB

For legal steps, follow below steps.

1. Find business name or brand name.
2. Buy .com domain and hosting.
3. Create your own tshirt selling site.
4. Buy tshirt printing machine http://amzn.to/2mas7fB
5. Write business plan.
6. Write financial plan.
7. Create business account.
8. Create TIN - Tax identification number. (contact bank officer for procedure)
9. If you required business loan then, business plan and financial plan will required to submit.
10. If you have place for tshirt printing then, register your place as business office.
11. IF you are working at home then, use home location as business office.
12. Register your business on state business registration site.
13. if you hire worker then, use legal terms and security for your workers. You won't need it right now but, in future you should need to consider on it.
14. Create one page business plan -

15. Start marketing and researching clients.

sunny

Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:27 am

Hi ADMIN

In the post you have shared some idea and tips but then you left by saying next time.
Please provide more on the topic.

Thanks

ADMIN
Site Admin

Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:34 am

sunny wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:27 am
Hi ADMIN

In the post you have shared some idea and tips but then you left by saying next time.
Please provide more on the topic.

Thanks
I forget it due to my other work. Well, this business is completely depends on your marketing strategy and quality of tshirt raw materials. So, if someone want to start this business then, here are some more ideas that comes in my mind as per my experience and research.

Let's get started.

1. Daily maintenance of your tshirt printing machine is very important to get more profit for long time.

2. Hire qualified marketing boys & girls who can easily speak English language and they must have ability to give representation to collage crowd and unknown people.

Means, good communication skill is very important to grow this business in mega cities. Even, you own this business by yourself as marketing person then, you can develop this skill by networking with high communication skilled peoples.

3. Start business networking by attaining business grow up seminars and webinars. You can found hundreds of business owners in functions, events and other parties.

At starting stage you have to pay for events or paid seminars. After building good network, you can found lots of new and free event invitations.

Here is one video on small business NETWORKING - BOOST YOUR BUSINESS -

4. One good marketing technique i want share is, hiring a girl (any girl, your sister, gf or family member or any actor.) Just take some shooting on how your tshirt design looks on hot girls and sexy girls body..

Then, upload that tshirt live review videos on your youtube channel, Facebook page, twitter and Instagram. So, These will be increase amount of traffic to your website and your website functionality & design do the next step automatically.

5. You must need tshirt selling website. As i told you in previous tips, Now, you need to take care about website wire-frame. Most of all top eCommerce websites are well designed with great and attractive color combination and clickable wire-frame pages.

You can hire any web designer or website customization freelancer to do that work. Discuss with them before you start working on your websites.

6. Now let me go on branding topic. If you've any issue about people trust rate. If you want to build trust from your clients then, you must need to take look at your brand name of your company.

Here is simple things you can get from this video. If you want to learn more about building brand name of your company then, make one new thread on your question, then, we will discuss.

7. Don't forget to learn lesson from these mistakes.

8. I've seen many people who starts those business without understanding ABCD of small business or big one... Well, i made 13+ minutes long video on how to start small business from SCRATCH. So, watch this video and learn more.

9. One cool way to grow your business by doing blogging in your website. You can add useful articles on your blog.

As example, Top 10 Tshirt designs Girl always like on those Boyfriend. Or
Top 10 Tshirt that your girlfriend attracts towards you.

These type of articles helps you to attract more traffic to your website and helps you to sell your tshirts.

Also, you can watch how to grow your business FASTER -

These are some tips that i had in my mind at this time. So, if new things comes in my mind or if i get from some resources then, surely i will share it with you. So, Please visit our forum once a WEEK. So, You'll get GOOD Information.......

sunny

Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:17 am

Hi Admin,

Well explained tips.
Great that you replied in such a short time.

Will make it big out of it.

Also I will ask you if need a further help.

Thanks a lot
Sunny

sunny

Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:10 am

Hi Admin,

Would like to know from you that is this a scalable business model?

And what are the other scalable business one can do to expand in future?
I mean what other type of business has low cost and high profit?

Please share your thoughts on these.

Thanks

ADMIN
Site Admin

Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:21 am

sunny wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:10 am
Hi Admin,

Would like to know from you that is this a scalable business model?

And what are the other scalable business one can do to expand in future?
I mean what other type of business has low cost and high profit?

Please share your thoughts on these.

Thanks
If you've skill to implement new and attractive user friendly things in any business then, you can grow unlimited amount of income and growth from any business. Apart from this t shirt printing business, if you focus on brand name popularity, raw material quality and designing things + marketing things. Then, this business can give you huge amount of success in future.

It is a one of the best scalable business model that you can start. But, make sure that you must have to focus on marketing & branding things. Because, branding helps you to build trust and marketing helps you to get leads.

Food business, eCommerce business, Professional Blogging, YouTube Vlogging and small plastic items manufacturing company helps you to grow your business more and more. If you want to collect some basic amount for business finance then, go for small based business like food business, professional blogging and youtube vlogging or any freelancing professional business. Find your passion or subject in which you're most interested in.

• Information