Best T Shirt Printing Machine for T Shirt Business

If you've any trouble or confusion regarding on starting a new business then, share your thought here in Business StartUp Category.
ADMIN
Site Admin

Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:19 am

T-Shirt Printing Machines You Can Buy.

If you can understand Hindi language then, watch this video too,

1. PowerPress Industrial-Quality Digital 15-by-15-Inch Sublimation T-Shirt Heat Press, Black.

Get More details & Price - http://amzn.to/2mas7fB

(One user is using this machine from last 3 years and he is not getting any issue in this machine. So, this is the first high rated t shirt printing machine.)

What do i need to start a T shirt business?

1. Business Plan.
2. Business License.
3. Original Designs.
4. Supplies & Equipment's.
5. Marketing Materials.

Ask your questions. So, we can discuss about this business.

Sonali Misra

Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:26 am

One of my friend he is doing this business and he is getting good amount of clients. Specially he is getting more clients from collage and bulk printing orders. I can't do this business because i don't have that much financial support. But, i am sure about, this business is very profitable.

ADMIN
Site Admin

Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:06 am

Sonali Misra wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:26 am
One of my friend he is doing this business and he is getting good amount of clients. Specially he is getting more clients from collage and bulk printing orders. I can't do this business because i don't have that much financial support. But, i am sure about, this business is very profitable.
Yeah. Sonali. You are right. This business is very profitable and best for small business startup.

GAELLE AICHIA

Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:00 am

Please which of the two machine is suitable to start the T-shit business.

ADMIN
Site Admin

Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:06 pm

GAELLE AICHIA wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:00 am
Please which of the two machine is suitable to start the T-shit business.
Both machines are used perfectly and there will be no issues found for t shirt printing. The difference is your budget for buying one of these 2 machines.

Personally i suggest you to go for cheaper one. When you get profits then, you will go for upgrade or buy costly machines.

Go for this one - http://amzn.to/2mas7fB

GAELLE AICHIA

Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:17 am

Thanks very much. still saving money to place an order

ADMIN
Site Admin

Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:28 am

GAELLE AICHIA wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:17 am
Thanks very much. still saving money to place an order
Can i ask you how much you've financial support for this business? Have you wrote business plan? marketing plan and which type of people you are targeting?

GAELLE AICHIA

Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:03 am

Thanks for the question.I live in Cameroon which is in western Africa. i had the idea to start t-shirt business but after watching your video it inspired me more to do the business.
for now i have save $70. i wanted to first research on the internet to gain skill on the t-shirt business and later buy the machine. but i haven't draw my business plan and marketing strategy.i which you cuold help me for that
thanks
Best regard

GAELLE AICHIA

Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:07 am

i want to target firsly school, enterprises, memorial and social media. that is why i wanted to know which machine will be suitable for me and other equipment

ADMIN
Site Admin

Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:31 am

GAELLE AICHIA wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:07 am
i want to target firsly school, enterprises, memorial and social media. that is why i wanted to know which machine will be suitable for me and other equipment
Great. I want to share some ideas, if i start this business.

1. I create my brand name which will be short and eye catchy.
2. I will create a brand logo with perfect eye catchy color combination by hiring good logo designer.
3. I will write business plan + one page business plan.
4. I will write how can i always motivated if i get any set backs in my business. Like writing my fucking hell things which tiggers me to start this business. Like i want a big house and i want to gift it to my mother or father.. Etc...
5. I will select my motivational and business mentor for my business until i get success. I follow his/her advices and thoughts on consistent bases.
6. I will start with image logo marketing. I means, brand name marketing. Like sharing some quotes,images and emotional photos by adding my logo on that images.
7. I will start with video marketing on various topics on popular days and festivals.
8. I will create my own t shirt selling website and make it secure with SSL certificate for secure payment.
9. I will do market research and spread my brand in collage, functions and some business events.
10. I will do some emotional marketing by helping poor people and other people will take one look on my product.
11. I will start implementing strategy on tshirt pricing and bulk deals by researching my competitors.
12. I don't trust on facebook advertisements so, i continue with adwords. Yes, i will use facebook pages, groups and live streams to establish my business on high growth.
13. I will do research on my local market, state level market and country level market at starting stage.
14. I will do all legal steps which helps me to go forward easily if i get popularity.

Many things i want to share but, i will be continue with next time, I've to go for some work... See u later on.

• Information