Start Up Business

If you've any trouble or confusion regarding on starting a new business then, share your thought here in Business StartUp Category.
Amalia1702

Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:11 pm

Hey Guys! I just started my business last April.. It's been good and I want to develop it more. My business is all about helping start ups for their manufacturing.
I do small orders manufacturing for Men and Women apparels, promotion gifts and any other fashion accessories based on your own designs.

I'm helping small business here in my country to improve their economic, as they are very small businesses We just do small orders. My goals is to help people especially women/housewife all over the world if they want to start their own business but don't have much money to do their own manufacturing (bcs most of the manufacturer accept big orders) .

I need some advices on how can I improve the marketing strategies? Should I register something like Shopify or Amazon? Or should I make my own websites? Any ideas and advices means a lot to me! Thanks guys 🤗

MerilynHarris

Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:22 am

Hey. U can make your own website. Also, post about your business on Facebook and Twitter

• Information