Hello, Web Developer here.

Start discussion with other young entrepreneurs. Here, you can introduce about yourself & business ideas.
Beseenberemembered

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:21 pm

Hello! Names Jose, Although I am young, I am not unexperienced. I've been developing website for a great amount of years, well, maybe not great amount. More as of, fair amount of years haha. I have a portfolio to show my expertise in website creation yet, I'm also a marketing consultant. I am curious as to see anyone having their own business in need of marketing help, I can offer a one hour consultation for free. As well as great a website at the lowest price in the market! With a great variety of features, such as, Social Media Marketing, Content creation, $100 credit for stock imagery, 3 months of free web hosting, free domain name, and much more! Contact me if you're interested, or in need of a partnership, we may be able to negotiate price and just talk if in need of advice, or anything really.

Some websites i've created;

Thelinksalon.com
Thecdltestanswers.com
Firestick.world

Thank you,
Jose Concepcion
Web Developer/Marketing Consultant

OhThatsPrince

Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:18 pm

Hey Jose, honestly you could of fooled me and said you've designed websites for years, haha. I most certainly do like your work, just like you I am young myself being 18. I am trying to start up a website for a clothing brand. I would not only want to negotiate a price for your service on helping to build up a website but once started up I would like to partner with you and my team.

Contact me at my email:
Peteramara14@gmail.com

• Information