Seeking Team for Developed App Startup Concept

Start discussion with other young entrepreneurs. Here, you can introduce about yourself & business ideas.
olivia.glowacka

Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:55 am

Hello,
I'm a 17 year old entrepreneur based in Chicago (moving to Madrid in the Summer where seed funding is easily obtained.) I have developed a concept for a travel management and social media app called Dérive Travel Experience (www.travelwithderive.squarespace.com) when I was in an incubator and have some opportunities coming up with some very important people at a HUGE entrepreneurial resource of Chicago that can lead to mentorship or investment and I'm in a Celebrating High School Innovations competition at the state level. Many more thinks as well though. I am looking for young entrepreneurial individuals anywhere to be cofounders with me, I only have an app mockup so I am looking for developers ( Swift is great, but anything works) and just anyone who is interested. Lets talk about your skills and see how we can work on Dérive together.

My email is oliviaaglowacka@gmail.com but I prefer to text or use Whatsapp, so email me for that.

• Information