Hello! I'm from The Bahamas.

Start discussion with other young entrepreneurs. Here, you can introduce about yourself & business ideas.
Olufemi Williams

Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:22 am

Hello, my name Is Olufemi M. Williams 19 years old from The Bahamas, I have found this forum on YouTube like some other people here have. I really would love to start a business and bring some people over, my idea is bringing electronic music festivals to the Bahamas especially trance music since we do not have that kind of music here only in the US and especially in the Netherlands and other European countries the most. I'm in college taking Associates degree in Computer science and wondering how am I gonna start this business plan? I always think in my head "Have to get a loan" Because where I am from, most people get into the drug business and other negativeness like being apart of the government in order to start a business or have some family traits. I do not know people or have a sociable personality from before but I am starting to be like that at the moment, sociable and getting to know people. Any other thoughts from you guys? Or any people who are in the music business? Partnership?

• Information